Most Asked Questions
A smart home gets the name because of its ability to operate smartly (automatically). It is comprised of multiple smart devices, including your smartphones, to automate and control installed systems such as lighting, security systems, CCTVs, thermostats, and gate automation.
At the very basic level, a smart home or automated home system works with three components: any smart device (or control panel), a networking hub, and the automated service. You install a smart bulb and control it through a smart device using your network to receive your command.
It depends on your needs. There are multiple such devices and gadgets, including:
- Climate control systems.
- Lighting systems.
- Multimedia systems.
- Security systems and cameras.
- Automatic machines, such as dishwashers, refrigerators, etc.
- Alarm systems.
- Remote control systems.
- Door access control systems.
Smart homes or automated systems significantly increase the value of your home. More and more people are switching to automated systems for their comfort and convenience and added security.
Yes, even if your home is years old, you can convert it into a smart home.
Home automation is very beneficial in energy consumption and saving resources. An automated electricity and water system will ensure that none of the resources go to waste. The smart energy system will automatically turn off lights and appliances when they are not in use. They can also be scheduled to turn on/off at specific times such as night.
Home automation is mostly a good investment, as it increases your home’s value along with a few other benefits:
- Security – You get full control of your house, its entryway’s and set up automatic alarms if someone tries to invade.
- Savings – Smart appliances are energy efficient and will save you money on your utility bills.
- Comfort – Everything is at the comfort of your fingertips; you don’t have to go to every corner to turn on/off lights and switches before you leave or enter.
You Need to Know
We offer quick and efficient services.
Our network hardware technicians are trained and certified.
Experience in Industry
We have a long experience in the industry and can offer.